Contact a Phoenix Divorce & Family Law Attorney
When You Need Help, We are Here
Divorce & family law cases are stressful and emotional. Unless someone has stood in your shoes, it is hard to understand how emotional and heartbreaking a divorce can be. However, when you reach the point that divorce is necessary for your wellbeing and the wellbeing of your children, don’t delay. Contact our Phoenix divorce and family law attorney as soon as possible. By getting a divorce attorney involved early, you may be able to avoid the costly mistakes that people make before taking advantage of a free consultation with our divorce attorney.
Mistakes People Make Before a Consulting with Us
Before taking advantage of our free consultation, people will often make mistakes that delay the divorce process or create situations that will inevitably result in costly litigation. Avoid common mistakes that jeopardize your case like:
- refusing to allow your “ex” to see the kids
- placing unreasonable conditions on child visitation
- failing to keep a record of visitation, expenses and important events
- hiding money, clearing out joint bank accounts or selling marital assets
- posting damaging information about your kids or “ex” on social media
- making false police reports or frivolous complaints to child protective services
By calling or using the contact form on this page to schedule a free consultation with our Phoenix divorce and family law attorney, you are taking the best first step to protect your rights and ensuring the best possible outcome in your family law case. There is no obligation. The consultation is completely free. We encourage you to call if you are even considering a divorce. A free consultation may give you the peace of mind you need.
Call today for a free case evaluation
Snader Law Group
5070 N 40th St #135, Phoenix, AZ 85018